Acai shouldn’t just be limited to foods but should be for skincare products as well. It consists of grapelike-berries, native to South America. Acai pulp is packed full of fiber and antioxidants that defend your skin from free radicals, environmental damage, and age. Furthermore, this moisturizer will leave you with long-lasting silky, smooth skin.
Recommended Skin Types
Skin Script Rx Acai Berry Moisturizer is recommended and was formulated for all skin types, conditions, and tones. However, if you are looking for something to help with combination and sensitive skin, this is your product.
Is Acai Berry Good For Your Skin?
The answer to that is, yes, acai berry is fantastic for the skin. It is extremely safe and will not fail to give you a silky, smooth skin feel. In addition, it will aid in your development of flawless, healthy skin.
Benefits of the Acai Berry Moisturizer
- The abundance of skin-soothing ingredients and antioxidants protect from environmental damage and irritation and all while illuminating your skin tone
- Aides in soothing inflammation and irritation in the skin
- Counteracts harmful bacteria to protect the skin
- Increases cell activity to intensify the production of elastic fibers and accelerates the restoration of cells that renews the skin to lessen the appearance of wrinkles
- Advances the organic healing process that aides the renewal of skin
- Clears irritating skin for long periods of time to reveal fresh, healthy skin
- Improves surface hydration and develops a bright complexion resistant to breakouts
How to Apply
Directly after cleansing your skin with your Skin Script Rx cleanser, spread a moderate amount of your Acai Berry Moisturizer to the surface of your face, neck, and chest with your fingertips in a circular massaging pattern, specifically avoiding the eyes. It’s perfect for sensitive skin types and overall, dry skin.
Can I Use Skin Script Rx Acai Berry Moisturizer Every Day?
For the desired results, integrate Skin Script Rx Acai Berry Moisturizer into your daily skin care routine and use it every morning and evening. This moisturizer smooths wrinkles, brightens, and invigorates the skin resulting in clear, healthy, beautiful skin. The skin-soothing agents in the moisturizer minimize irritation and environmental damage resulting in the possibility of premature skin aging and roughness leaving the skin feeling very soft. In general, it won’t hurt you to use this product daily. (If irritation develops, reduce usage)
- Acai berry – abundant in alpha hydroxy acids and vitamins such as B, C, and E to exfoliate the skin; defends the skin from environmental damage with an effective mixture of antioxidants; calms inflammation; tones and brightens the skin; prevents unwanted acne and breakouts;
- Jojoba seed oil- oil produced by the seed of a shrub, native to North America; antibacterial and moisturizing properties; helps keep skin soft and heals scar tissue
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Aloe Vera)- soothes, refreshes, and calms the skin, while at the same time alleviates irritation; provides pain-relieving properties and compounds; supplies moisture and accelerates the healing process; helps prevent hydration leaving the skin
- Alpha-lipoic acid – a defensive antioxidant and compound that works all areas of skin cells for protection from damage by free radicals and environmental damage while relieving the surface signs of age
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Olivate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Sphingolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Phospholipids, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Pollia Condensata Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Bisabolol (L-alpha), Honey (Mel), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Madecassoside, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol (D-alpha), Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid, Alcohol Denat., Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid
There are no reviews yet.